1. Concept or theme for performance, costume and props must depict the culture, values and tradition of the region or locality represented;
2. The composition of the contingent must be within the MINIMUM OF SIXTY (60) and a MAXIMUM OF ONE HUNDRED (100) DANCERS and a MAXIMUM OF SIXTY (60) MUSICIANS.
3. Parade will start at 3 p.m. on April 18, 2018 - travelling along Roxas Boulevard and ending in front of the Aliw Theater at Star City (please see Attachment 1 ).
4. Assembly time for all parade participants (dancers, floats, and Reyna candidates) is 12 noon at the Quirino Grandstand.
5. There will be two (2) judging areas: one at Quirino Grandstand and the other in front of the Aliw Theater. The judging stage at both venues is to the right as participants enter the performance area.
6. Each performance shall be limited to SIX (6) MINUTES excluding the entrance into and exit from the performance area. The six (6) minute period begins as soon as the participants of a contingent are properly set up in front of the judging stage and ends as soon as the first participant leaves the performance area.
7. Parade dance steps of participants should be continuous all throughout the parade route. A third performance area shall be designated at Plaza Rajah Sulayman, but will have no bearing on the scores.
8. The size of the performance space in each area are provided in the attached diagrams (Attachments 2, 3, and 4).
9. The use of flammable materials such as pyrotechnics as part of the performance is strictly prohibited. Props used in the parade or in the performance should not exceed 14 ft. in height. Contingents are prohibited from performing dance movements that unduly endanger the safety of dancers, especially children.
10. Only live music shall be used.
11. Participation will be by invitation only, with contingents required to confirm on or before February 16, 2018.
13. A contingent that wins the championship for three consecutive years or on five non-consecutive years shall automatically be elevated to the Hall of Fame, and may not compete for two years.
14. The decision of the judges shall be final and unappealable.
THEME / CONCEPT 35%
- thematic interpretation
- true representation of regional culture and tradition
- creativity and artistry of movement patterns
- smooth transitions
- appropriateness of movement
- Mastery and coordination
- Synchronicity and precision
- color combination
- appropriate use
- effective use
- relevance to performance and concept
For every participant in excess of the maximum number allowed, a penalty of one (1) point, but not to exceed 10 points, shall be deducted from the total score of all judges.
For every five (5) seconds in excess of the allowable dance performance time, a penalty of one (1) point shall be deducted from the total score of all the judges.
Prizes at Stake
Winners of the Dance Parade Competition will receive the following cash prizes:
1st Prize P 1,000,000.00
2nd Prize 500,000.00
3rd Prize 250,000.00
4th Prize 150,000.00
5th Prize 100,000.00
5 Runners-up 50,000.00 each
Special awards shall also be given for the Best Folkloric Performance (P10,000),
Best Costume (P10,000), and Best Musical Accompaniment (P10,000)
1. The Aliwan Fiesta Organizers will provide each contingent with a fixed allowance to subsidize transportation, meals, and accommodation for the duration of the festival. For your contingent representing the ____________________ festival, we shall extend a subsidy of _______________________. MBC will also provide transportation for official trips within Metro Manila for the duration of the festival.
2. Upon registration, each contingent should indicate the following:
• Name of contingent
• Name and Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) of check payee for subsidy and any prize money to be received
• Name of person authorized to receive the subsidy and any prize money
3. A contingent may request early remittance of the subsidy prior to the event. The Aliwan Fiesta Secretariat must be informed upon registration where the amount will be remitted indicating the specific bank branch, the account holder’s name, TIN, and the bank account number.
To comply with tax regulations, please refer to the General Guidelines shown below.
Welcome to ladbrokes bonus codes information.