- In compliance with the BIR regulations, the following payments are subject to withholding taxes, unless the payee is a foundation with valid tax exemption ruling/certificate issued by the BIR, a copy of which should be submitted to the Secretariat upon registration :
- a. payment of subsidies/allowances are subject to 2% withholding tax;
- b. payment of prizes over P10,000 are subject to 20% final withholding tax;
The payee’s name and Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) is required before payment is made.
- Sponsors’ banners/streamers should not exceed 20% of the total visual props. To have uniformity in placement of banners/streamers, each float shall be allowed banners and streamers on either side of the float.
- 3. Contingents must get approval from the organizers for any sponsorship solicitations. No companies/brands competing with Aliwan fiesta sponsors will be allowed to sponsor any contingent. A list of Aliwan Fiesta sponsors will be provided to the contingents as they get confirmed.
- To determine which contingent goes first in the parade, the organizers will draw lots for the parade sequence on Monday, April 23, 2018. The parade sequence will be announced immediately through the festival Secretariat.
- The Aliwan Fiesta organizers reserve the right to make adjustments/revisions on the guidelines to ensure the success of the event. Any revision will be communicated properly to all concerned.